About Me

My photo
A single mother of two daughters with an open mind for adventure & excitement! I’m not all sunshine’s & rainbows �� but I try to make the best of my life!

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

New Year, New Thoughts, New Mindset

 I can't believe how long its been since I have even made a blog on here & being on my social media outlets made me realize how long its even been since I decided to log into my blog. 

For a while I have had a mindset on moving into a different field of service & beauty has been always in the back of my mind. I have always been interested in cosmetology since I was in high but I always had something that was in the way. I love making others feel at their best even if its the outer shell that gives that glow. My mindset during my work days have made me realize how much I want to do something a lot more fulfilling to my mental state as well as my heart. Getting back home frustrated over what the management wasn't happy about no matter how much I tried also didn't help my day to day life knowing that I had to go back to the same place only knowing that the guests I had prepared drinks for were my only good times there as well as the people who I worked for through the years I had gotten to know. Looking back & at those times only makes me realize even more how I would have rather been catering to people even in a different way. Sure, walking all over the place plus lifting all the gallons of products I had to restock sure kept me fit, I know that working out at home, biking, hiking & the gym are also what I love to do. Working at a University also made me realize how much I would rather be doing something for what I want to do like the many students that I met there not just as my guests but also as my workers. 

This mindset has been taking off in a way like applying to different beauty schools but I do have one in particular that I want to go to: The Salon Professional Academy! I have been even working on my own hair posting pictures on my social media accounts but I will be sure to post videos & pictures I don't on my other accounts only to make this one a bit more personal on my journey even posting what I learn here & there. Here are my before when I had some very dark virgin hair & after where I am now with bleached, toned & colored Golden Blonde. 


It took me a while to want to dye my hair after many times of dying it for years prior but I always had a desire to get my hair to a lighter shade so I can get it to other colors like Rose Gold like I did have or even nice purple but more like lavender than the lighter color even if they were to fade since I can always redye it.
I really wanted to start with some very healthy hair so I didn't do a thing to it & started watching videos online about bleaching my hair so it wouldn't fall out 😬 I then saw a hairdresser based in California who had some nice hair & he had some videos about how to bleach hair & not to ruin it. 


So for a bit I had some crazy color going on for a bit here so I felt like I needed to change this very much so with some conditioning & some in between time.


So after a few rounds of purple shampoo & and some conditioner along with some blue & purple drops, I had caught onto some silver hair which was toned down a bit by some dark blonde dye.


After a few weeks, I do my roots now & I decided to stick with the dark blonde but only for a bit, knowing how much I did & do like it.


After bleaching my hair this time around, my hair has gotten to this beautiful golden blonde hair but I do plan on putting in some pink for that rose gold but I also want to incorporate some purple, I am thinking of ideas & will be sure to post about it.

 
I don't know if anyone can see but I did do some front pieces with some wax green crayon type of tint, its supposed to be able to wash off unlike the one time I did do green & that was a bi*ch to get out of my hair 😖😆


 I just am looking forward to my journey in life more!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment